- Stop feeling held back. Work in a state-of-the-art shop with unlimited opportunities to advance. Former service tech Gary McDonald is now the Fixed Ops Manager at Go Nissan and oversees several others.
- Make mad stacks. Work with Edmonton’s largest growing client list, your bay will always be full.
- You want hours? Oh, we’ve got hours. As many as you’re willing to work.
- Our massive, targeted client list makes the sales process feel like a tape-to-tape pass: all you need to do to score is tap it in.
- We don’t mess around. We have purpose-built shops with the best equipment and proper spacing to deliver the best service in Alberta. Full stop.
- As an industry leader, we’re in high demand. Get as many hours as you are willing to work.
- Our Fixed Ops Manager, Kris Shukaliak, started as a Service Advisor. The sky is the limit for top performers.
- Use the latest technology, like video inspections for customers, to sell more work and make more money!
- Get your share of more than 500,000 yearly service customers!
- Unlock your potential with all the tools you need to complete industry-leading work.
- Avoid uncertainty with our flat rate pay system.
- Learn why they call us “Grow” Auto: receive training in 3M application, paintless dent removal, and more.
- Flexible hours and a huge customer base mean you’ll stay busy and have fun doing it alongside amazing people every day.
- Be the best damn shuttle driver in the business or advance throughout the company. Build the career you want.
- Enjoy an extra week of vacation, a health spending account, vehicle discounts, and more.
- Build your brand by taking ownership of one of the dealership’s biggest profit centers.
- You’ll have a dedicated team focused on recruitment and marketing so you can focus and hit your monthly targets.
- Rise through the ranks. With 50+ dealerships available to you, your growth opportunities are nearly endless.
- Crush the competition with software built for service managers by service managers. Our in-house tools drive more appointments (and work!) to your store.
- Oversee the Parts and Service department to ensure its smooth operation and profitability.
- You will be put in a position of leadership and responsibility, as the Parts and Service Managers will report directly to you.
- Be tasked with developing and maintaining positive relationships with customers.
Why work for
Our "promote from within" culture makes your career our number one priority.
We build our own tools, in-house, to make your job easy and efficient.
Deals & dough
With 39,000 leads coming in every month, you can earn an industry-leading income in any department.
Learn from our mentors who helped us become one of Canada's Best Managed Companies.
Go Gives Back
We donate millions yearly to causes like the Kids with Cancer Society and Go Auto Fuels the Schools.