We have conveniently located service locations in Edmonton, Red Deer, Vancouver, Peace River, Yellowknife, London, North York, and Mississauga. Save 10% at each location with your free Go Card!
Our signature rewards program, the Go Card, is free to join and saves you at least 10% on every service, parts, and accessory bill. Learn more about how the Go Card program can earn you $500 here.
We offer complimentary loaner vehicles and shuttle rides while your vehicle is being serviced. Make sure that you mention you need a loaner vehicle when you book your service.
Go Auto carries $12 million of in-stock, OEM parts for 19 vehicle brands. That means you get the right parts for your ride, every time. Translation: we're your parts experts.
In addition to our 40+ full-service locations, Go Auto has 5 quick lube locations (and they accept Go Card credits!). We'll have you in and out in a matter of minutes.
If you need to service your vehicle, but don't want to pay just yet, we can postpone payments on service and parts for up to six months at almost every Go Auto dealership.
SPONSOR: Contest sponsored and administered by Go Auto Corporation, 10220 - 184 Street Edmonton, Alberta T5S 0B9 (“Go Auto” or the “Sponsor”).
1. NO PURCHASE NECESSARY: No purchase is necessary to enter the Contest. An entrant may create an entry via information submission.
2. ENTRY PERIODS: Go Auto’s Swap Your Tires Contest (the “Contest”) commences on October 1, 2019 at 12:00:01 a.m. Mountain Time (“MT”) and ends on October 31, 2019 at 11:59:59 p.m. MT (the “Entry Period”).
3. ELIGIBILITY: Contest is open to all residents of British Columbia, Alberta, Manitoba, Ontario, and the Northwest Territories who are the age of majority or older at the time of entry, except employees, representatives or agents (and (i) their immediate family members and (ii) those with whom such persons are domiciled, whether related or not) of the Sponsor, its parent companies, subsidiaries, affiliates, prize suppliers, dealers, advertising/promotion agencies and any entity involved in the development, production, implementation, or fulfillment of the Contest (collectively, the “Contest Parties”). In these Rules an “immediate family member” includes a spouse (including a common law spouse or adult interdependent partner), father, mother, son, daughter, brother or sister, irrespective of where they reside.
4. HOW TO ENTER: There are two (2) ways to enter the Contest, as follows:
AUTOMATIC ENTRY WITH PURCHASE: An eligible entrant will automatically earn one (1) entry (the “Entry”) when he/she installs/swaps their tires (each, an “Eligible Service”) at a Participating Dealership during the Entry Period (each, an “Eligible Service”), subject to compliance with these Official Contest Rules (the “Rules”), including, without limitation, the Entry limits. A tire installation is considered complete when payment is made. If an eligible entrant installs/swaps more than one Eligible service during the Entry Period, only the first service during the Entry Period will qualify for an Entry. If an eligible entrant does not want to be automatically entered into the Contest following an Eligible Purchase, the eligible entrant can inform Go Auto’s Happy to Help Desk by phone at 1-780-777-7777 prior to the end of the applicable Vehicle Purchase Period. NO PURCHASE NECESSARY: To obtain one (1) Entry without completing an Eligible Service, print your first name, last name, telephone number, complete mailing address (including postal code), age and signature on a plain white piece of paper and mail it (in an envelope with sufficient postage) along with a 500 word or more unique and original essay in English stating why having winter tires is important to you, to: Go Auto's Swap Your Tires Contest, 10220 – 184 Street, Edmonton, Alberta T5S 0B9 (collectively, the “Request”). Upon receipt of your Request during the Mail-in Entry Period in accordance with these Rules, including, without limitation, the Entry limits provided below, you will receive one (1) Entry. Requests received prior to the commencement of the Mail-in Entry Period will be counted as having been received on the first day of the Mail-in Entry Period. Requests received after the last day of the Mail-in Entry Period will be discarded. To be eligible, each Request must: (i) be received separately in an envelope bearing sufficient postage (i.e. mass mail-in Requests in the same envelope will be void) or hand delivered; and (ii) be received by no later than October 31, 2019. Your Request will be time-stamped based on when it is received by the Sponsor (i.e. not when it is post-marked). The Released Parties (defined below) take no responsibility for any lost, stolen, delayed, illegible, damaged, misdirected, late or destroyed Requests (all of which are void).
5. ENTRY LIMIT: One (1) Entry per person during the Entry Period. If it is discovered by the Sponsor (using any evidence or other information made available to or otherwise discovered by the Sponsor) that any person has attempted to: (i) submit more than one (1) Entry during the Entry Period; and/or (ii) use multiple names and/or identities to enter or otherwise participate in or disrupt the Contest; then he/she may be disqualified from the Contest in the sole and absolute discretion of the Sponsor. The Released Parties (defined below) are not responsible for late, lost, misdirected, delayed, incomplete, illegible, damaged or incompatible Entries (all of which are void).
6. VERIFICATION: All purported Entries and/or eligible entrants are subject to the Sponsor’s verification at any time and for any reason. The Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole and absolute discretion, to require proof of identity and/or eligibility (in a form acceptable to the Sponsor, including, without limitation, government issued photo identification): (i) for the purposes of verifying an individual’s eligibility to participate in the Contest; (ii) for the purposes of verifying the eligibility and/or legitimacy of an Entry, and/or (iii) for any other reason the Sponsor deems necessary, in its sole and absolute discretion, for the purposes of administering the Contest in accordance with these Rules. Failure to provide such proof to the complete satisfaction of the Sponsor in a timely manner may result in disqualification in the sole and absolute discretion of the Sponsor. The sole determinant of the time for the purposes of a valid Entry in this Contest will be the Sponsor’s clock.
7. PRIZES AND VALUES: There will be ten (10) prizes available to be won (the “Prize”), as describe in the following table, the random draw for which Prize (the “Draw”) shall be on the date set forth beside the Prize (the “Draw Date”) and the value of which Prize is set forth beside the Draw Date:
|Prize||Draw Date||Prize Value|
|10 x Signed Reebok Connor McDavid Jersey||November 1, 2019||$250/jersey|
The Prize must be accepted as awarded and is not transferable or assignable (except as may be specifically permitted by Sponsor in its sole and absolute discretion). No substitutions except at Sponsor’s option. Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole and absolute discretion, to substitute the Prize with a prize or prizes of equal or greater value. The winner of the Prize is not required to use the Prize toward payment of a vehicle or to pay-off a vehicle loan.
8. WINNER SELECTION AND ODDS OF WINNING: There will ten (10) winners. On the Draw Date, in Edmonton, AB at approximately 11:00 AM MT, ten (10) eligible entrants will be selected by Draw (a “Selected Entrant”) from among all eligible Entries submitted during the Entry Period, in accordance with these Rules and not otherwise disqualified by the Sponsor. The odds of winning the Prize depend on the number of eligible Entries submitted and received during the Entry Period, in accordance with these Rules. For certainty, any Entry that is submitted on or after the Draw Date will not be eligible to win the Prize.
9. WINNER NOTIFICATION: On the Draw Date, the Sponsor or its designated representative will make two (2) attempts to contact a Selected Entrant by telephone (using the information provided at the time of submission of an Entry) within the 24 hours immediately following the Draw. If a Selected Entrant cannot be contacted as indicated above; then he/she may, in the sole and absolute discretion of the Sponsor, be disqualified (and, if disqualified, will forfeit all rights to the Prize) and the Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole and absolute discretion and time permitting, to randomly select an alternate Selected Entrant from among the remaining eligible Entries for the Draw (in which case, the foregoing provisions of this section shall apply to such alternate Selected Entrant, with the necessary amendments).
10. WINNER CONFIRMATION: BEFORE BEING DECLARED THE CONFIRMED PRIZE WINNER, a Selected Entrant will be required to: (a) correctly answer a mathematical skill-testing question without mechanical or other aid; and (b) sign and return, within forty-eight (48) hours of notification, the Sponsor’s declaration and release form, which (among other things): (i) confirms eligibility and compliance with these Rules; (ii) acknowledges acceptance of the Prize (as awarded); (iii) releases the Contest Parties and each of their respective officers, directors, agents, representatives, successors and assigns (collectively, the “Released Parties”) from any and all liability in connection with this Contest, his/her participation therein and/or the awarding and use/misuse of the Prize or any portion thereof; (iv) agrees to have his/her photo and/or video taken (each a “Photo and Video”) on a date and time and at a location specified by the Sponsor (in consultation with a selected entrant); (v) agrees to the publication, reproduction and/or other use of his/her name, the municipality in which he/she resides, voice, statements about the Contest and/or Photo and Video or other likeness without further notice or compensation, in any publicity, promotion or advertisement carried out by or on behalf of the Sponsor in any manner or medium whatsoever, including print, television broadcast, or the internet; and (vi) verifies his or her identity as a Selected Entrant to the sole satisfaction of the Sponsor.
If a Selected Entrant: (a) fails to correctly answer the skill-testing question; (b) fails to return the properly executed Contest documents within the specified time; (c) cannot accept (or is unwilling to accept) the Prize (as awarded) for any reason; (d) is determined to be in violation of these Rules (all as determined by the Sponsor in its sole and absolute discretion); and/or (e) fails to verify his or her identity as a Selected Entrant to the sole satisfaction of the Sponsor; then he/she may, in the sole and absolute discretion of the Sponsor, be disqualified (and, if disqualified, will forfeit all rights to the Prize) and the Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole and absolute discretion and time permitting, to randomly select an alternate Selected Entrant from among the remaining eligible Entries for the applicable Draw (in which case the foregoing provisions of this section shall apply to such alternate Selected Entrant, with the necessary amendments).
11. EXCLUSIONS: Prior to the first day of the Entry Period, the Sponsor may, in its sole discretion, announce changes to the contest. Announcements will be made at goauto.ca/service/book-service.
12. GENERAL CONDITIONS: All Entries become the sole property of the Sponsor and will not be returned. This Contest is subject to all applicable federal, provincial and municipal laws. By participating in this Contest, you are agreeing to be legally bound by the terms and conditions of these Rules. ANYONE DETERMINED TO BE IN VIOLATION OF THESE RULES FOR ANY REASON IS SUBJECT TO DISQUALIFICATION IN THE SOLE AND ABSOLUTE DISCRETION OF THE SPONSOR AT ANY TIME.
The Released Parties will not be liable for the failure of any Entry or any other information to be received, captured or recorded for any reason, including weather, mail delivery disruption or unavailability, telephone or internet service disruption or unavailability, strikes, lockouts, or any labor dispute. The confirmed Prize winner is solely responsible for reporting and paying any taxes, if applicable, relating to the receipt of the Prize.
The Sponsor reserves the right to withdraw, amend or suspend this Contest (or to amend these Rules) in any way, in the event of an error, problem, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, failure or any other cause that interferes with the proper conduct or administration of this Contest as contemplated by these Rules.
Any attempt to undermine the legitimate operation of this Contest in any way (as determined by Sponsor in its sole and absolute discretion) may be a violation of criminal and civil laws and should such an attempt be made, the Sponsor reserves the right to seek remedies and damages to the fullest extent permitted by law. The Sponsor reserves the right to cancel, amend or suspend this Contest, or to amend these Rules, in any way without prior notice or obligation in the event of any accident, printing, administrative, or other error of any kind, or for any other reason whatsoever that, in the sole discretion of the Sponsor, is required to preserve the integrity of the Contest. Without limiting the generality of the forgoing, the Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole and absolute discretion, to administer an alternate test of skill as it deems appropriate based on the circumstances and/or to comply with applicable law.
Without limiting the permissions to be granted to the Sponsor pursuant to paragraph 10 of these Rules, by entering this Contest, each entrant expressly consents to the Sponsor, its agents and/or representatives, storing, sharing and using the personal information submitted for the purpose of administering the Contest and any related publicity.
The Sponsor reserves the right, without prior notice, to adjust any of the dates and/or timeframes stipulated in these Rules, to the extent necessary, for purposes of verifying any entrant, Entry and/or compliance with these Rules, or as a result of any technical or other problems, or in light of any other circumstances which, in the opinion of the Sponsor, in its sole and absolute discretion, affect the proper administration of the Contest as contemplated in these Rules, or for any other reason whatsoever.
In the event of any discrepancy or inconsistency between the terms and conditions of these Rules and disclosures or other statements contained in any Contest-related materials, including, but not limited, to point of sale, television, print, or online advertising, the terms and conditions of these Rules shall prevail, govern and control to the fullest extent permitted by law.
13. RIGHT TO DECIDE, AMEND, CANCEL, SUSPEND: The Sponsor reserves the right to cancel, modify, or suspend the Contest, or to amend these Rules, at any time and in any way, without prior notice, for any reason whatsoever. Without limiting the foregoing, if for any reason the Contest is not capable of running as originally planned for any reason whatsoever, the Sponsor reserves the right to cancel or suspend the Contest. The decisions of the Sponsor with respect to all aspects of this Contest are final and binding on all entrants without right of appeal, including, without limitation, any decisions regarding the eligibility/disqualification of Entries and/or entrants.
14. INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY: All intellectual property, including but not limited to trademarks, logos, designs, promotional materials, web pages, source codes, images, drawings, illustrations, slogans and representations are owned by the Sponsor. All rights reserved. Unauthorized copying or use of any of the Sponsor’s intellectual property without the express written consent of the Sponsor is strictly prohibited.