ROAD PRESENCE? UNDENIABLE.
The new Sierra stands out against all other light-duty pickups with bolder, more powerful proportions that create a commanding stance.
The new Sierra 1500 has the proven GMC power you except, with technology that provides confident driving and trailering. It elevates the driving experience with comfortable seating that offers a taller and more commanding view, and convenient and highly intuitive features that help you stay connected while you are on the go.
· Sierra 1500 offerings include regular cab, double cab and crew cab body styles — all offered with 4WD
· Regular cab models are offered with an 8’ box. Double cab models are available with a 6 ’6” box, while crew cabs are available with a 5’ 8” box or the 6’ 6” box
· Models and trim levels include:
Sierra § SLE § Elevation § SLT § AT4
· Sierra Denali offers segment-first technologies such as Multi-Color Head-up Display2 and Rear Camera Mirror2, along with exclusive chassis enhancements such as Adaptive Ride Control and signature design and interior elements. See the separate page for complete details
· Sierra Elevation is offered in double cab and crew cab configurations — in 2WD and 4WD — and features monochromatic door handles, bumpers and grille surround, amplified by black exterior accents, including the grille insert, tow hooks13, side window trim and standard 20-inch aluminum wheels
· Sierra AT4 offers authentic off-road capability and innovative technology paired with premium refinement. It features a 2-inch factory suspension lift, standard 4WD with a two-speed transfer case, locking rear differential, skid plates, Rancho monotube shocks, 18-inch wheels with available Goodyear Wrangler DuraTrac tires (20-inch wheels available), Hill Descent Control, Traction Select System, MultiPro Tailgate, exclusive exterior and interior trim, red vertical recovery hooks13 and a standard 5.3L V-8 engine (additional engines available)
· LED headlamps and signature C-shaped LED light blade daytime running lamps are standard on all models
· LED taillamps on all models, with LED fog lamps on Elevation, SLT, AT4 and Denali
· GMC’s MultiPro Tailgate offers six functions and positions for enhanced second-tier loading and load-stop solutions, a standing workstation and easier access to items in the cargo box. It is standard on, SLT, AT4 and Denali
· The industry-first CarbonPro carbon fiber cargo box is available and was developed to increase durability, efficiency and functionality, while offering best-in-class dent, scratch and corrosion resistance
· Available ProGrade Trailering System with Trailering App offers a connected and comprehensive suite of trailering technologies12
· Available spray-on bedliner (standard on AT4 and Denali)
· Six engine/transmission combinations:
ü 4.3L V-6 with Active Fuel Management and a six-speed automatic
ü 5.3L V-8 (L82) with Active Fuel Management and a six-speed automatic
ü 2.7L Turbo with Active Fuel Management and an eight-speed automatic
ü 5.3L V-8 (L84) with new Dynamic Fuel Management and offered with an eight-speed automatic transmission or an available 10-speed automatic transmission on 4WD models
ü 6.2L V-8 with new Dynamic Fuel Management and a 10-speed automatic
ü 3.0L I-6 turbo-diesel and a 10-speed automatic
· Dynamic Fuel Management featured on the L84-code 5.3L and 6.2L V-8 engines expands cylinder-deactivation capability with 17 cylinder activation combinations to optimize performance and efficiency in all driving conditions
· Two-speed Autotrac Transfer Case standard on AT4 and Denali (4WD); available on SLT with X31 package or 6.2L V8 Engine; available on Sierra, SLE, Elevation with X31 package
· X31 Off-Road Package includes off-road suspension, Hill Descent Control, Skid Plates, HD air filter, integrated Dual Exhaust is standard on AT4 and available on Sierra, SLE, Elevation and SLT with a unique badge
· Available Max Trailering Package12 features a 9.76-inch rear axle, 3.42 axle ratio, enhanced-cooling radiator, revised shock tuning for increased control, heavier-duty rear leaf springs, a 220-amp alternator and trailer brake controller
· Available automatic locking rear differential reacts in milliseconds in low-traction situations to help confidence on wet, snowy or muddy surfaces
· Available Snow Plow Prep Package includes power feed for backup and roof emergency light, 220-amp alternator, forward lamp wiring harness, high-capacity air filter, underbody shield and heavy-duty front springs
· Brake system features electro-hydraulic power assist and Duralife brake rotors
· Traction Select System allows the driver to choose from preset drive modes that have been tailored for different terrain or weather conditions. Selecting one of these modes adjusts Sierra’s transmission shift points, throttle mapping and StabiliTrak to optimize performance for the situation at hand
· Remote vehicle starter system is standard on Elevation, SLT, AT4 and Denali, and available on SLE
· Heated front seats are standard on SLT, AT4 and Denali; available on SLE and Elevation
· Ventilated front seats and heated outboard rear seats are standard on AT4 and Denali and available on SLT
· Heated steering wheel is standard on SLT, AT4 and Denali; available on SLE and Elevation
As a proud member of the Go Auto family, Go North Surrey GM gives you more than other car dealerships in the Lower Mainland. We have the largest selection of new and used vehicles in Surrey. You are sure to find the perfect car, truck, or SUV to meet your needs at Go North Surrey GM. From sales, to service, to parts, to collision, we are a one-stop-shop GM dealership in Surrey. You save 10% on every parts and service appointment. If the banks will not approve your car loan, we can do it with our own money. Plus, you will never have to pay extra fees.
Visit Go North Surrey GM or Call Us and Make an Appointment!