Our Promote From Within Culture Makes Your Career Our Number One Priority. See our success stories.
With 39,000 leads coming in every month, you can earn an industry-leading income in any department you choose.
Learn from our industry-leading mentors who helped us become one of Canada's Best Managed Companies.
We build our own tools, in-house, to make your job easy and efficient.
We donate millions every year to causes like the Kids with Cancer Society and Go Auto Fuels the Schools.
Starting in the automotive industry as a part-time receptionist, selling cars and going into finance, Latha worked her way completely up the finance ladder, eventually becoming the Vice President of Employee Experience for all 3000 Go Auto employees before being promoted to one of Go Auto’s 5 Senior Vice Presidents.
If an employee consistently outperforms their role, we’ll never stand in the way of them achieving their goals. Often, we’ll create new positions that best fit their growing skillset. With Gary McDonald, being a Fixed Ops Manager wasn’t quite enough. So we gave him an entire platform.
No one is pigeonholed at Go Auto. Grace Dien had been a finance superstar for more than 10 years when she was promoted to General Sales Manager in 2018. We didn’t care that she hadn’t had prior sales floor experience, we only cared that she could do the job.
At Go Auto, we pride ourselves on rewarding high-performing employees, regardless of the department in which they work. There is no better example than Jared Biggs. He started with us as a baby-faced detailer, and now he's a Senior VP.
At Go Auto, we reward employees who best represent our 3 core values: being a team player, being trustworthy, and being happy to help. Ashley has been the model of each for more than 10 years, which is how she’s risen up the ranks to quickly.
Lot attendants are often the least experienced members of a dealership team. That didn’t stop Thejus Swamy from being an absolute sponge and working as hard as he could to grow every day. Today, he’s the Vice President of RV Operations.
All full-time employees receive:
• After 1st year - 3 weeks holiday
• After 5 years- 4 weeks holiday
• After 10 years - 5 weeks holiday
• Basic life insurance
• Dependant life insurance
• Accidental death & dismemberment
• Short and Long-term disability
• We pay 100% of the premium for health and dental benefits
• Auto, Home, Business, Renters and Condo, Travel, RV
• Group discounts between 15-30%
After one year of service:
• Every employee receives a $500 health spending account
• Provides reimbursement for a wide range of health-related expenses, over and above our regular benefit plan
Order affordable lunches, made by our inhouse culinary team and have them delivered to your dealership
• We serve lunch to over 1,000 employees a week
Staff can receive:
• Almost any new vehicle at dealership cost
• Will give you a great deal on any used vehicle you would like to purchase
• Receive half off the posted door rate for service and cost plus 10% for parts
If you refer a friend to work at Go Auto and they get hired
• Get up to $500, no questions asked
Winners are treated to:
• A first-class meal from our award winning Red Seal chef and culinary team served by our Executive team
• Receive Go Auto swag and a chance to win a $500 Gift Card
Yearly return based on Go Auto’s annual growth.
• 10% minimum and 25% maximum
It's easy! First, view our open positions.
Next, click on the name of a role you are interested in, then click the “Apply for This Job” button at the top of that page.
If you’ve applied with us before, just hit “Log back in” at the top of the next screen. If you’re a new applicant, click one of the orange buttons to create a profile with us (which you can do with a résumé or with the information from a social account like Facebook or LinkedIn).
You can still apply for a job with Go Auto without a resume (although a resume would be preferred).
Where a résumé is requested during the online application process, simply type in a brief description of your background, including relevant experience (with dates of employment), educational achievements, and skills.
We do our best to reach out to each and every applicant. However, for some positions, we receive hundreds of applicants and that is not always possible. You are able to review your status by logging in to your application profile.
You will need a separate profile in order to apply for a job with Go Auto.
We take our customers' trust and security very seriously. To ensure that our customers' and candidates' sensitive information is protected, customer service (Go Card login) and human resources data (application login) are kept completely separate.